Elder and dependant adult care has gone mobile, as caregivers can now turn to their phones and other mobile devices for reminders, assistance and information. The following is a list of several mobile applications that caregivers may find useful.
This list is for informational purposes only, and we do not intend to endorse any companies or mobile applications included in this list. This list also is not intended to be a complete list of companies or mobile applications, but instead can help you start your search.
- Elder 411 and Elder 911, are two separate apps created by the same company. Elder 411 provides information about caregiving, and Elder 911 provides trauma and emergency related information. Click here for more information.
- iBiomed allows a caregiver to keep a detailed log of medical information. Click here for more information.
- Pain Care helps track a person’s pain in detail. Click here for more information.
- Med Minder (for Android) is a pill and medicine scheduler and reminder app. Click here for more information.
- Balance: For Alzheimer’s Caregivers allows multiple caregivers to coordinate care and medications. Click here for more information.
[Disclaimer: The materials contained on this website have been authored or gathered by the Law Offices of Stuart D. Zimring, and are intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be and is not considered to be legal advice. Transmission is not intended to create and receipt does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]